Tuesday, January 26, 2010

getting personal

realizations. i dont express my saddness very often. normally i just get depressed and hold it in. i avoid people when i am sad. i escape to other realities such as my tv shows. oh i love my tv shows. i spent i have no idea how many hours weekend nights i spent with my movies and tv shows last year. last year was rough.

hope. this year has been filled with so much hope. slow healing. geunine happiness. the geunine enjoyment of people more than my other realities. i like how we were created to not be fully independent. we were created with a need for others.

tonight i played volley ball with friends. i messed up alot, but laughed alot. it was great.

today has been filled with so much hope. i do miss my sister though.

No comments:

Post a Comment