Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Love Woke Me Up...

today has just been wonderful...wonderful...

there has bit alot of chaos lately. unfortutuately i havnt written about it. basically life has been busy with the usual work and social stuff but then my grandma went to be with Jesus...

i really need to write and process about that expierence. ok so i am completely exhausted. completely. and have not been sleeping enough...This morning i woke up in a fright thinking that i had slept and missed my morning meetings. Fortunately when i saw what time it was, i realized that i had awaked 25 minutes(ish) before my alarm was to go off. I felt fresh and awake and instantly felt as if Jesus has woken me up to spend time with him. And that is what i did. and it was glorious!!!!

So i am having a wonderful time hanging out with Jesus on the way to...

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment