Friday, December 25, 2009

What Christmas Means To Me

Jesus,

Thank you. Thank you for coming to earth. Thank you for what that means. It means a lot to me. I don’t even know all the way that it means to me.


But thank you. Christmas, as you know. Has always been hard for me. It has always been filled with tears and feelings like I don’t belong. Christmas in highschool was filled with hurt and wishing I could have Kyle as my boyfriend. That’s all I ever asked for for Christmas. Everything had to be a secret and I hated it.Well, last night while at the Christmas eve service I was filled with so much joy.


Your birth means so much. Your birth means that I am loved. It means that I am capable of love, peace, joy, and hope and of course so much more. Your birth means that I always have someone in my corner. I have a bigger thing to believe in, to trust in. It means that when those I love die who love you, I will see them again. What a HUGE promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment