Thursday, January 17, 2008

wait...

who have i in heaven but you?
thought my heart my fail me
you are my strength

wait for the long...
those who wait on the Lord will rise on wings like eagles...


You cant hurry love
No, you just have to wait
You got to trust, give it time
No matter how long it takes
-diana ross


everywhere i go its hurry hurry. i hate waiting, hate waiting, i always want to grow up fast, always want the next stange in my life. wanted boobs, then my period, couldnt wait till i was 16 to have my first boyfriend, couldnt wait till it was Gods time, couldnt wait till i was healed, couldnt wait to say babys, to say i love you... but now i must wait. i must wait before the Lord on his time, wait to hear from God, wait until i get sent somewhere, wait to graduate, i must wait until i talk to phillip, wait to see my boyfriend, wait to buy myself things....wait...it actually feels good...

Read more:http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=4516526&blogId=348491428#ixzz0uL8fevfC

No comments:

Post a Comment